3.28.2015

Take Me Out!

I should just have a default disclaimer for each post that I am slow. As I said in the last entry, my real life is super stressful right now because my Dad is bed-ridden in the hospital battling cancer and various complications from the treatment. My Mom is also up in years and can't drive, so we are back and forth to the hospital twice a day to visit, help with meals, and to make sure he's getting proper care.
Between that and taking over the finances and family in and out of town, I seem to come up short on time to apply myself to something creative. It's just life, though, that we can't get to an outlet when we need it the most, right?! And it is truly a blessing in disguise that I have no life (haha) and am able to help take care of my parents during this trial.

With that said, I've put together a fun, flirty outfit that's perfect for just going out for a good time and forgetting the struggle if even just for a moment. The only thing missing is a dance partner. :D

Take Me Out


Hair: TRUTH - Demelza

Skin: Glam Affair - Sia

Mesh Body: Maitreya - Lara

Dress: Badoura Design - Dilara Dress

Shoes: [L.Warwick] - Elation Platform Heels

Necklace: [MANDALA] - Ero Sensei Necklace Set

Bracelets: **RE** - Malus Bracelets 2.0

Tattoo: #KA# - Flower Mehndi Tattoo




No comments:

Post a Comment